Montpelier Road, Brighton
This Regency building was in need of comprehensive external repair and maintenance.
Type of property:
Mid-terrace 5 storey Regency building arranged as self-contained flats
This property required comprehensive external repair and maintenance.
We undertook a detailed inspection of the property to assess the extent of work required and to diagnose the cause of known problems such as cracking and water penetration.
- prepared a detailed specification of works for contractors to price
- obtained competitive tenders
- undertook contract administration inspecting work in progress on site
- dealt with defects revealed when the fabric of the building was opened up and
- negotiated cost variations